cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Workflows for Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a custom workflow with custom business scenario, This scenario is also not available in any fiori application. How can i develop a Fiori application with custom workflow? i also looked in Approve Requests application and a document http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ab2463-4e16-3110-b08e-d93918e51...

Can an existing workflow in Approve requests replaced with our custom workflow and custom scenario?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Do you have any issue for using Fiori Approve Requests app?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to use any custom workflow with custom business scenario in approve requests? is it possible to use? or do we need to go for custom development in ui5 and host in fiori launchpad ?

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You can use any workflow in Fiori which is already configured in your ECC.

In case of PR Approval, you have to go to SPRO, MM->Purchasing-> PR->Approve Requisitions App and specify TaskIDs. Once this is listed, the same will work with Fiori Apps.

This task ID is the one already configured. (Get the event from SWETYPV, then corresponding Task ID from SWDD).

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are my questions

1)  Approve requests app is just a template in which we can use our own workflow.

2) if so, Can we use the same template and develop services for multiple workflows with differnt service names

3) As per the documentation , an enhancement spot is created, badi is implemented. The enhancement spot is a standard one which comens when installing the respective fiori addon.

Where can the name of the service found for Approve Requests app.

4) what is the suggested approach if we have multiple custom workflows for our business and need to develop fiori apps for each.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please look at my document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0ab2463-4e16-3110-b08e-d93918e51...

You will see the "scenarioId" points to custom workflow tasks. It means you can create many "scenarioId"s.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

But how to create new Service names for each application? I can only see a standard service is linked to the workflow ?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

You do not need different service name because the app takes scenarioId parameter.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two applications for two custom workflows . How can we achieve it, because only one application can be developed from one service , and you suggest to add two workflows to ine service ?

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I'm not sure that you are talking about Fiori Approve Requests app or custom app.

You can have 2 tiles with Approve Requests app.

App A tile - Taskprocessing service + scenarioId=A parameter.

App B tile - Taskprocessing service + scenarioId=B parameter.

Regards, Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two applications with two custom workflows, one for each . One is of sales order and other of another domain.