cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event code fill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, In notification when i going to save the notification error message is coming "FILL THE EVENT CODE" even i already fill the event code in notification please solve the issue and let me know how can save the notification Br/Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Rajeev,

Please always quote the entire error text along with the message number in such cases when posting to SCN.

I infer from the all caps that the message you have is a customer enhancement, not an SAP standard, therefore check with your ABAP team or look at the user exits such as QQMA0014 "QM/PM/SM: Checks before saving a notification"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your response as you said, i can able to see the message number because when i click below error, there is no reaction on the error, for you reference please see the below screenshot and let me know the how can save the notification.

Thanks in advance.

Best / Rajeev

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Rajeev,

Please post screenshot your settings from the following:

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Types > Set Field Selection for Notifications > Field Selection for Maintenance Notifications

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Types > Set Field Selection for Notifications > Field Selection for Maintenance Notifications > Influences

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Content > Change Catalogs and Catalog Profile for Notification Type

For Notification Type M1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian, Thanks for your reply and please look at below screenshot for reference and revert me for resolve the problem.

Br/Rajeev

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In  the field selection, is the field "FEGRP" set as Input, Required, Display or Hidden?