cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter cellerator by value node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

recently I need to realize a table view (using cellerator tag) which displays as list of opportunities. I chose BTAdminH as table context node type and added a value node "completeness_status". This value node field is filled in DO_INIT_CONTEXT and reflects if some necessary partner functions in the opportunity have been filled. The completeness_status field is of CHAR1 and has three characteristics: 3 = complete, 2 = partially complete; 1 = incomplete.

I like to create a button on top o the table view where I can toggle between displaying all entries and only incomplete and partially complete entries. I tried to realize this by iterator method FILTER_BY_PROPERTY on the context nodes' collection wrapper.

Unfortunately I realized that filtering this way is only possible on model node attributes but not und value attributes.

Can anybody can give me a hint how to filter a table view by a value attribute?

Thanks and best regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

another way to do it would be to make your "completeness_status" a model node attribute of BTAdminH (by appending structure CRMST_ADMINH_BTIL).

Hope this helps,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

thanks for your advice! That was the solution of the problem!

Best regards

Markus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

or you can of course go different way by using your own value node based table and your own DDIC structure. Fill the value node from BTAdminH and calculate your status field. Then use filter on your source table and adjust collection when using your button.

Marek