cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Level in Active Categorization Schemas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Community,

Our Org is using SAP CRM7, I have successfully activated a Cat Schema and it was working 100%. A couple of months later a requirement from Business to remove certain Category Levels in the Service Request, these levels have no link to ECC, purely on CRM itself.

I have adjusted the Valid To Date to yesterday's date but the Level (e.g Digital Query - 1st Option) still appear in the Service Request Level one list

Any advice would be highly appreciated 😉

Cheers,

Fatsie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fatima,

You are correct, "Effective valid todate" you have to yesterday but you also need to take care for status set against the schema.

Once you edit the existing schema you create a version and a new schema is in draft state. Later you need to release schema and set active state.

Here thing need to be taken care is your new version of schema should be active.

Regards,

Preeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

set the status to Released on the schema. When it reaches the validation time, the status of the new version will be changed from Released to Active and changes are active.

Regards,

Andrei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Andrei, the schema is already active and working well, what i want is to remove a level in the active Schema ( without deleting the config)....I want the levels that I have pointed to above to be hidden from the Webclient Service Request view.

Thanks,

Fats