cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT24 showing TO twice one confirmed and other not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Need your insight on this strange issue.

Business case: Stock transfer between two storage location which are WM enabled.

We are using a movement type 921 to move the stock between two SLOC of  same plant and same WH

After MB1B is executed in LT24 I see TO twice (see below) with same details only SLOC and item number is different.

My requirement is to create a TO in the system after MB1B is executed and then confirm this TO using an inbound idoc.

The movement type 921 has following configuration done.

OMLR config.

Kindly let me know how can I avoid duplicate TO creation in LT24.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you are passing the information to the SUBSYSTEM. Can you please share more detail e.g which Inbound IDoc you are using to pass the information to Subsystem, receive confirmation back from subsystem to SAP for confirming the transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

We are using a Z idoc type ZHF_WMTORD to send the TO details to Non SAP WH system and after receiving the TO details it sends us the TO confirmation idoc WMTOCO. 

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Transfer order screen which u shared earlier is after confirmation of transfer order or after creation only ?

As per standard SAP once you perform the MB1B (PCN) system create two line item in the transfer order

1) From actual bin to 922 storage type

2) from 922 storage type to actual bin back

Could you please share the screen detail of MvT 921. Would like to see what is the source and destination storage type defined in that (LE ---WM----ACTIVITIES----TR---Define movement type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

The above screen is immdiatly after MB1B is executed.

In that screen TO for item 0001 is immediatly confirmed and TO for item 0002 is not.

Please see the configuration for mvt typ 921 here. We have two SLOC and for both of them we have same storage bin

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per standard SAP it is perfectly fine as mentioned earlier system create two line

First for Source to Intermediate from actual bin to intermediate (922 in your case 010) and

Second Step for Destination - from 922 (in your case 010) to actual bin.

In this case your WMTOCO should come back with Line item 2 and confirm the transfer order

If i will consider your subsystem then you need to send both the detail to Subsystem from where system is supposed to pick and where it is suppose to transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish

for the clarification

But can you help me to understand why first item is getting confirmed automatically and second not?

I checked the idoc and I see that we are sending both the line item to external system, but the problem is the confirmation from external system is failing because the first item is alredy confirmed..

Any guess why is that so?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is standard SAP behavior, your query is similar to the query asked by one of the user (Irwan Kurniawan) in past please have a look on the answer supplied by  Matthias Bucher, It looks like in the earlier release this was possible however later on it got removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish

Answers (0)