cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create planning functiontype SAVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

could you please tell me, how to create a custom-handled planning functiontype SAVE?

The requirement is an authorization check on the SAVE-Function.

My plan is to check wether the current user has the authorization on a planning function to save data in a planning application.

Greetings

André

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210674
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi André,

If your Planning Function is of type FOX then you can include a function module at the first step by giving current user ID as input.

Inside the Function module you can write customize code to validate the user and give a flag as output.

Output flag received from FM to the FOX can be a check point to proceed further in the FOX code.

NOTE: I left the logic to create FM to you as it is specific to your system environment.

Regards,

Gopi R

0 Kudos

Hi André,

there is not planning function type 'SAVE'. Planning function types represent only algorithms working on data records. You can control what can be changed/read by planning function using analysis authorizations. Here you specify the data regions allowed to be changed or read (reference data). But if the user has authorization to change data, the changed data can also be saved. 'Save' provided by the 'infrastructure' not by a planning function.

Regards,

Gregor