cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggest SAP course for diploma(computer) holder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed my diploma in computer engg. and doing job as software developer(2 yr exp.) but I want to move with sap so can you please suggest me sap course which is suitable for me and also want to know that is diploma is enough for sap, and what preparation do i need before start sap course

also chances of good job with diploma

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prafulla,

Please have a look at this below link:

Along with this I would suggest you to go through few of the below links before taking any decision

1) 

2)

3) Which every module you opt it has its own plus and minus, point is which interests you.
4) Learning is continuous process - Ravi Sankar Venna

All the best!!

Regards,
Haseena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haseena,

Thank u so much for your answer , really very helpful for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

You'r welcome. Stay connected to forum, you would get an idea, how to move ahead.

And about SAP course (either Private or Authorized) or any certification does not grantee job in SAP.

Learn SAP through an authorized institute, get certified, you can only hope to get a job...........

Have seen many ABAP certified people, landing some where else...... it all depends on
Luck + Hardwork ...........

If you are satisfied, you can close the discussion by marking correct answer or Helpful answer.

Regards,

Haseena

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

giri_ayyagari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prafulla

I suggest take ABAP training, this is best to start to have better understanding. while doing this try completing atleast BTech or BE this helps vertical growth. i strongly suggest do not stop with diploma.

Good luck

-giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi giri,

thank you so much for reply, yes I am doing BE, but before completing BE, I am thinking for start sap or start preparation for sap so it get easy for me in future.

thank u once again