cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Home Page Birthdays and Anniversaries adding more than one month but no data for new months.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our system is as follows:

SAP_BASIS 731 SP-Level 0007

EA-HR 607 SP-Level 0016

we are portal-less and only run NWBC for HTML 3.5.

I recently saw the feature of having more than one calendar month on the MSS home page Birthdays and Anniversaries section on this article http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2014/10/23/tip-and-trick-for-uniform-look-and-feel-for-wda...

But when I made a copy of the configuration HRMSS_BDAY_ANNIVERSARIES to a Z copy and then changed the setting months per column to show 3 months per column the data is not being read in the additional months I add.

But when the user logs on they see the 3 or whatever number I choose to add but only the first calendar is ever updated with the actual backend data. as seen below

I have tried clearing all the buffers and cache I can find I have applied numerous notes to no avail. Is there some configuration or background process I am missing to fill this data? If I set the calendar back to 1 month and login as the user in the above example I see data in the months of May and June.

Thanks,

Martha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

I would like to emphasize the missing parameters though this is not a solution.

According to me you have changed the view parameters of the application only at UI level. And I strongly believe there must be Data pulling mechanism parameters (OADP Configurations) are to be set according to your 3 months view which you have missed.

Please check the OADP Configurations for Birthdays & Anniversaries application, try to changes the parameters (Evolution paths / Functional modules) accordingly.

Unfortunately the article wrote by Mr. Harshal Soni doesn't cover the configuration steps involved in it.

All the best,

Srikanth  Naidu. Akula

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

2012576 - Reminder of Dates has Multiple Bugs 2058919 - Missing Functionality Reminder of Dates I would recommend implementing these notes. also, have you cleared using SHMM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddarth,

As usual thank you for your reply. I applied both notes you mentioned as well as the ones that were all prerequisites to them and I had previously cleared my cache/buffers using SHMM as well as trying that again after applying the notes. Any other ideas or suggestion's I could try would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Martha.