cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

erro message at COR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting below error at my production system, could you please help me. How can I do TECO for this order.

""Inconsistent data: Order 6303107 06.04.2014, duplicate entry O

Message no. C2327

Diagnosis

Processing had to be canceled due to inconsistent master data or order data. The system found duplicate entries for object O (abbreviation meaning, see below).

System Response

Processing for this order was canceled.

Procedure

For inconsistent order data, the order number is given. For inconsistent routings, the plan number is given.

Inconsistent order data

The order number and master data explosion date is given. Examine the order in the order information system in the object overview, and display all objects. You might be able to see the duplicate objects here. Try and find out the origins of the duplicate entries, then contact SAP to resolve the inconsistency.

Inconsistent routing

The plan type, plan number, plan alternative, and explosion date are given. Correct the routing and perform a check for the routing. If there are inconsistent relationships (object R), generate these again in the recipe and make sure that they are not recursive.

Objects

AbbreviationObjectData given for object
AOrderOrder number
3ItemItem number and material number
SSequenceSequence type and sequence number
OOperationOperation number
USuboperationOperation number and suboperation number
MComponentMaterial number
RRelationshipsOperation/Phase

""

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh

Please refer to the KBA 1559384 for the error you receive

Please use the report  Z_VWZ2AFFL from the note 143734 and  ZRIORD051 from note 496017

to fix it .

Thanks

Enda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is this KBA & How can I refer, could you please share more about it.

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you please try and access the KBA through the link  below ?

The KBA should be accessible on the SAP Service Marketplace.https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3...

Enda

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Since this is a process order, you should use the correction report ZPSFC127 from Note 133342.

This is the correct report to clear duplicated operations for process and production orders.

Best regards

Caetano Almeida

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help,

But nothing is working from above tcodes

I could not display order at COHVPI also, it shows line item with order details. but whe try to display, it is showing same above message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

In COHVPI, have you tried using the mass function? If you try to display, the same error message will be coming up.

But in the mass processing tab, provide the function as "Technically complete" and execute the transaction, in the second screen select the line item and click the mass processing button, I hope this would complete the action.

Regards,

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is still not allow to TECO, can we delete or archive that order, as there is no cost created against it, it is just in CRTD status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

While creating the processing order, system had copied a routing through a master recipe.

The routing group number could be a found in the process order itself, check that routing has got any duplication in the operation number, if so correct that and again copied it to the master recipe and create a new process order.

For marking the already created process order as TECO, try to remove the routing from the order and set to TECO.

Could you please test and post the results as well.

Regards,

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Chinna,

I unable to read this order at COR2 or COR3, how can I remove operation from order.

is there any program or transaction code to do same.

also user want to TECO that order. kindly suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Could you please try in any of the below transaction and post us back if you still face the issue.

COHV

COHVPI

CO78

PRARCHP1

Regards,

Chinna.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moving it to , hope you will get favourable replies.

Thanks

Ritesh