cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Fiori Launchpad Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to configure the Sap Fiori Launchpad for executing the Fiori App in EHP7 Portal .

Pl help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the following blog for integration Fiori App into EP:

Best Regards,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

Thanks for the update.

I have some doubts regarding the integration.In our system, Portal server and Abap server are  accessed by different url, do we need to make them access on the same url.  IF so, do we need to configure sap Web dispatcher.

As currently, we have not installed the sap web dispatcher.Is that necessary to install it to integrate the fiori apps in the portal or is there any other way round. 

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

Yes, currently this is indeed the case. See the prerequisites for the solution, from the blog:

• You have made sure that both the portal server and the ABAP server can be reached via the same URL (including the server name). This can be achieved by using a SAP Web Dispatcher.

This can be achieved also by the SAP web dispatcher as well as other proxy servers.

Best Regards,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

Thanks a lot for you help.

Will install the Sap Web Dispatcher on my system.

One more thing I need to ask , is the Sap Fiori Launchpad is already configured  when we installed the back-end server for EHP7 or we need to configured it manually.

If we need to config the sap Fiori launchpad manually.can you please me with any doc.

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

For FLP configuration in backend  - some configuration are probably needed.

See relevant blogs for explaining exactly how to configure:

Thanks,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am facing some issues in installing the sap web dispatcher. As our portal is not independent and is connected to UME database so installation of one web dispatcher would not help as the purpose of accessing the portal and abap server with same url will not be served.

I found a note  '2057847 ''   in the same link that you had provided, which suggest to replace or modified fiorilaunchpad.html file without the need of installing web dispatcher.

Can you pl suggest the exact path of the file where it locate and is it located on the server.Do we need to replace the existing file with the files attached in the notes .

Regards

Pallavi

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

for that , we better wait for someone from the note's component.

But as far as i see from the note the file is located under

" BSP  /UI2/USHELL  Folder /shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html"

Let me know if any of my comments helped.

Best Regards,

Tal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tal,

Thanks for the update.

Ya sure will update once this configuration is done. I just want to confirm that the below path is on server .From note I am not able to get the clear path.

" BSP  /UI2/USHELL  Folder /shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html".

Regards

Pallavi

former_member193577
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

I believe this should be :

../ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html

Best Regards,

Tal;

Answers (0)