cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salary ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When we maintain salary ranges, the range is applicable only for Base salary? not the gross salary?

In my Infotype 8, i have different wage types-Base salary,Allowance1,allowance2 and allowance3 etc. All the allowances are X percent of base wage types. I have configured salary range and i try creating infotype 0008, when the bases salary is less than or greater than the range i mentioned, i am getting an error. But it should be like the gross salary(base salary+allowances)  is not in the range i should get an error.

Can you please help me out here.

Regards

Shwetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Any advice here?

Does this salary range applicable to only one wage type or the total amount in Infotype  8?

We are using International payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my knowledge; salary range is defined based on specific wage type, if you want to control the range based on total salary then you can go for user exit for Info type 8 - we can use enhancement PBAS0001, it has two components PBO - default values and PAI for checking values before saving

Please take support from ABAPER; hope this will solve your purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which module variant is used for the Allowance wage types in the table T539J ?

please try with ANSAL and check if you use MV ANSAL IT 0008 has to be screen 2010.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

This is the config in  T739J. Can you check if this is correct. Do i  need to mention Basic salary wage type also in this? or only the ones that are calculated based on Basic salary?

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shwetha,

Kindly can you send screen shot of that error?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The screenshot is in the earlier message. Please check and suggest.

Regards

Anjani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

Pay scale salary range is for Annual salary with Min. and Max. for the given PS Group and PS level not for the single wage type in the IT 0008.

your configuration for Allowances are % of Basic wage type in the table V_T539J.

if you are getting the error then change the radio button to warning in the table V_T510N for the specific PSG & PSL and at the time of IT 0008 system will through warning message only.

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

We need it to be as error.

If i mention any amount in the Basic pay ,that is not in that range and the other allowances also get added to it together will be in that range. Still we get the error.

If i adjust the basic pay within the range, then no error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting error after adding the values of Basic + Allowances in the Basic pay which in the range of min & max ?

are you done any configuration for Basic pay wage type in the table T539J ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I am getting the error based on the amount entered in Basic pay.

Ex: I have maintained a range 11000-12000. I enter the basic pay 9500 and when its added to the other allowances it is 11780, which is within the range. But i am getting an error' period value 9500 is no longer with in the range(11000-12000).

I have added the other wagetypes that are based on Basic pay but not for Basic pay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please advice me. You can see in the below picture, basic pay is 9000000 and when the other wage types get added, the total is 11160000. When i try to save the record, i am getting a message ''period salary 9000000 is not in the salary range 11000000-12000000''   where as 11,160,000  is within the range

former_member187564
Participant
0 Kudos

SHWETHA,

Please check slab rates in table  V_T7INT3.

Check limit there.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This is not tax slabs.

Salary ranges for the accumilated amount in Infotype8

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shwetha,

Kindly can you give one clarification if you have maintained 9000000 but from where 11,160,00 is coming?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

There are some wagetypes down the screen tht are some % based on the basic salary that are coming by default.

So all together the monthly amount us 11,160,00 and we want the salary ranges to be verified against this amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

Try like this, add your basic wage type also in the table T539J

as vp01 ............... MB10 100%

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Which evaluation module should be used for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

check with summe only

for remaining wt's also configured summe right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After doing this change i get the below error: Though i mentiond 9000000 its showing 0

Period salary 0 is no longer within the range (11,000,000 - 13,000,000 VND)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means Salary ranges will not consider the Indirect valuation values in IT 0008.

please delete the Basic wage type from the Table T539J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Even after removing the entry from T539J, i get the same error-

Period salary 0 is no longer within the range (11,000,000 - 13,000,000 VND)

I get this error though i enter the eligible amount in Basic salary. I have not changed aything else. I added an entry in 539J for basic pay and removed it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One clarification..

As per the standard, when we configure salary ranges..will this be applicable only on the Basic salary wage type or the total value of all the wage type in infotype 8??

Please clarifyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will consider the total of IT 0008 but it is not consider Indirect valuation, test with manual entries for 2 wt's and indirect valuation with 2 wage types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

check  is there any exits are badi s are implemented for the pa30  transaction when infotype 8 is maintained .check the exit pbas0001 .

Thanks & Regards ,

Pramodh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

This is also  not working. Its still checking for basic pay.