cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract with Service Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to map below business scenario in SAP.

We are into maintenance and manpower supply business. We were having a long term maintenance and manpower supply contracts with our customers.

Once contract is signed with customer say for 5 M USD for 5 yrs, based on requirement customer release a service order to our company.

Against this we will supply our maintenance and manpower services to customer. Billing will be done on the basis of Actual. e.g. For Manpower we use time sheet billing/Equipment and Materials used. I have gone through  previous post in forum and understand that RRB can be used for this purpose.

It will be very helpful for me if you all provide your valuable inputs to map this E2E scenario in SAP.

regards,

Rajat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh and Pete,

Thank you for sharing your input.

My concern is can we create a service order ( as customer provided release order) against a service contract?. Since, above both topics says in service contract with conjunction of PM Equipment maintenance service.

where in our case, sometimes we have service contract only for supply of manpower. And based on release order from customer we will provide Manpower to them and do billing based on time sheets.

So let me know how we map this service order with service contract.

reagrds

Rajat

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes you can create the service Order(for sales org.,Distribution channel of Your customer) for service contract only in case of when you  have service contract only for supply of manpower.

Br

Rakesh

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

May be try this out, not sure how much this can be useful

You can create your customer as your Service Functional Location / Equipment.

You can create Service Contracts for your equipment (Customers)

As i mentioned earlier, if you are maintaining as equipment's, you can use "Processing service Contracts with Periodic Billing". Time sheet or Material can be consumed against your service order.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

You can use Processing Service Contracts with periodic billing. Also as suggested by Pete, you can explore in help.sap.com for customer service scenario, which can satisfy your requirement.

Also refer below thread.

Regards

Terence

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

might below thread will help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/648386

Br

Rakesh

peter_atkin