SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD API Error in BS8.0 and Master Contract Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the SLD API error while creating a Master Contract Account. I requested the basis team to implement '1563982- PI configuration master contract particpation' note in the system, but the team says that this note is not relevant to our system (BS8.0).

Please advise.

The screenshot of the error is below:

Thanks

Cheers

Shefali

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shefali,

Kindly refer the thread. I faced lot of similar problem while setting up MCM . The key reason in most of the times is standard configuration of SAP points out to usage of PI setup which is not there if we are working on a POC where AM and MCM both exists in same system. Below solution I proposed did not worked for the issue nikhil raised hence I will not say , it might be a solution fit for you however, you might want to check the configurations I highlighted in the thread because with this my MCM scenario worked.

let me know if you get some progress.

Thanks

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I followed the steps advised in the mail thread which you have suggested, but unfortunately I still get the same error. However, I just want to bring into your notice that the problem which Nikhil had metioned is during product creation whereas I am facing SLD error during Account Creation (Master contract).

Thanks

Shefali

0 Kudos

Hi Shefali,

Nikhil's Thread which was initiated for problem in Product Creation was digressed from the original topic after Kamal's POst related to error in Creation contract relationships. I believe when you say you are getting error in creating MCM Contract, it is coming at the time of assigning participant contracts to the Master Contract.

Any way ,  let us all know if  you are able to find some solution . Also read below

Define Communication Pattern for Participation Conditions

Use

In this Customizing activity, you set up the pattern that the system is to use for communication between the master contract-managing and the account-managing system to check the participant conditions of the accounts in a master contract.

Depending on the account category, the system uses account proxy method 00011 (checking accounts), 00022 (loan accounts), or 00023 (deposit accounts) to read data.

In method 00022, the data is transferred through an XI connection. In methods 00011, 00023, 00024, it is specified whether the data is transferred by an XI connection or an RFC connection (see Assign Method and Technology to System).

If you select the checkbox, the system uses service operation ReadParticipation (service interface ManageBankAccountContractMasterContractParticipationOut) to read the data required for checking the participation conditions. This service operation is called when application processes call the account proxy methods 00022, 00023, or 00024.

If you do not select the checkbox, the system transfers the data required for checking participation conditions according to the settings in the Customizing activity Assign Method and Technology to System for methods 00011, 00022, and 00024, either through an XI or an RFC connection.

Requirements

If you select the checkbox, you need to ensure that you have completed the XI configuration for the interfaces affected beforehand.

Standard settings

The checkbox is selected in the sample Customizing.