Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

redefining odata service which is present in other system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I have requirement like,

there are two systems ,one is development system and one is sap net viewer gateway system,where odata service which is created on back-end system that is development system and i need to access that odata service in net viewer gateway system, i wan't to know what are the possible ways to achieve this and how ?.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dikshith,

The problem description and the explanation looks different

However,

Since ur MPC and DPC classes are deployed/created in ur backend system( development system ), u just need to register the service in GW Hub with correct system alias and u can consume that.

Please refer this which will answer ur question with good explanation.

Deployment Options - SAP NetWeaver Gateway Foundation (SAP_GWFND) - SAP Library

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

In development system register & maintain button is disabled, so we have to get that odata service to the sap net viewer gateway system, there we have permission to register and maintain. 

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes go to /iwfnd/maint_service in GW Hub system and add the services explicitly with correct system alias. i.e., system alias which is pointing to beck-end system where ur MPC/DPC is deployed/created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer Ashwin Dutt ,

I registered the service in gateway system ,when i am testing using sap net viewer gateway client,

it is giving error as "http open failed : PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE"

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dikshith,

Please have a look at this and see if it can help u. Where few pointers are discussed regarding "http open failed : PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE" error

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ashwin ,

It got worked , it was a problem with configuration

Answers (0)