cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter setting for Customer in SMOEAC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I am finding an issue while setting up filter for bupa_main in SMOEAC transaction. Actually in our system landscape the HR data is coming to CRM from a 3rd party interface not from ERP system. The HR job update the relationship in CRM which result triggering of Outbound queues in CRM which is going no where as there in no HR data avaliable in ERP.

In orded to just stop triggering of outbound queues and Bdocs I wanted to setup filter in middleware for BUPA_MAIN. Hope I am heading for correct fix in case not guide.

In SMOEAC  the BUPA_MAIN replication object is configured under simple intelligent type of replication all good till now . When I go in change mode- potencial criteria tab is editable for me but when I wanted to add filter for number range suppose 9900000000  - 9999999999 I am not able to do that as becasue I am seeing below field so don't know how to setup up filter here. Can some body just guide me the step to restrict above number range for BUPA_MAIN replication object please.

Segment Name :    SRMW_BUPA_HEAD   fine

Segemtn field name IS_CUSTOMER Or BPARTNER options are coming fine

Application table name : No tablecoming here

Application table field name No field coming here...

criteria type :  D

Operator: ? which operator I has to use .Can I add to filter with operator LE anf GE for above numebr range but where is the option to key the Range ?

Short Description: not description neither I can add

Active object version:  X

parent replication object : No object list coming so how can I add here.

Thanks,

prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

I just wanted to stop outbound queue generation for HR data updated in CRM which is getting done from Third party interface not from ERP.HR daya is Employee and Org Bp.

I am not able to find EMPLOYEE_MAIN and EMPLOYEE_REL object in R3AC1 and even in SMOFOBJECT table.

Thanks

Prem

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Im also confused about the bp your are integrating.

Could you please provide with some screenshots of the undesired Bdocs?

You shall be able to set this filter on r3ac1, make sure that you are filtering the right object:

- BUPA_MAIN

- BUPA_REL

- CUSTOMER_MAIN

-VENDOR_MAIN

- VENDOR_REL

-EMPLOYEE_MAIN

-EMPLOYEE_REL

Depending on your business scenario you must use one or other.

Also Filter must be set on Source system CRM.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

BUPA_MAIN is configured as Intelligent but how to setup filter on number range ?

Thanks,

Prem

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I'm not wrong you need to delete the subscription and create it again or you can also create a brand new subscription, that depends on how is currently working you  system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

screen shot is for BUPA_MAIN.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My bad, I got confused All Customer to All Vendor....but the explanation I gave you still stands, did you check if BUPA_MAIN is still simple or someone converted to intelligent?

It's weird that R3AC1 filters doesn't work, did you check you applied the fitlers to the correct site?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I tried R3AC1 option already with BUPA_MAIN and BUPA_REL too but still while any update in HR data in CRM the outbound queues and Bdocs are generating.

Thanks,

Prem

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The screenshot you provided is VEND_MAIN (?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Applicaiton table and field have no entry displyed to choose and value low is 'X'. Is this possible to add here an filter ?

CRMW_BUPA_HEAD  field IS_CUSTOMER  Operator LE 992000000  and GE 99999999

Thanks Prem

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is VEND_MAIN  replication object is a simple one, you must convert it to an intelligent if you want to filter trough SMOEAC, otherwise you will need to filter on R3AC1. You have information about both options if you search a litte trough SCN.

Cheers!

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

Don't you need a publication under your replication object and a subscription und that publication?

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

All setting is there Site->subscription->publication-> Replication object. if we follow this parth we will see the Criteria Values Tab here I found value range but there is no table and field is populating so bit confuse how to setup. What I know we setup filter in replication object incase set as intellegent type of replication here I am not able to see how come I add number range to exclude the outbound queue generation.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

In the replication object you should only add the criteria business partner number as potential criteria field.

Best regards,

Thomas