cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After opening draft CR, all the fields are editable (incorrect wdynpro application config is in use)

former_member283411
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

in MDG-M I create a CR and some of the fields are not editable and some of them are editable as it is specified in the webdynpro appl. and component config. Then I save the CR and it becomes draft as it should, then I close it. Then I search for this draft CR, I find it, but when I open it, many of the fields are editable (which were not editable when I have initially created this CR). Obvioulsy these fields should be still restricted for the users using the same role that I am using.

I have checked which webdynpro application and configuration is/was in use when I've initially created the CR and now, when I'm opening it as a draft. The webdynpro application is the same, but the configuration of this application is different.

Is there a place in spro, where we can define which application config should be displayed in case of reopening a draft CR, or it is standard behaviour (would be strange)? I was looking for such a CR step in the config to link the application and the application configuration to that specific step, without any success.

Thanks,

Tamas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tamas,

you should read all the documents mention in the help,extension and understand how MDG behave.Please kindly go thhrough the below links.

SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG) – SAP Help Portal Page

Coming to the point you raised,the behivour of the UI depends on the actions what you are doing and how the application is built.There will be different application in each steps that depends on the WDP configuration.

Yes can can define the different UI at CR level you check the options mention in the above doc links.