cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code ACCMAP-real time posting to additional depreciation area-update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has reference to the old thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1954848,Is there any update on this,

Finally,can't we post in additional depreciation area 30 real time ,using T Code ACCMAP when new GL is activated? We are going to use new GL but don't want parallel ledger approach hence not going for parallel valuation in new GL.In this scenario if we can't use  T Code ACCMAP setting,then we MUST use ASKBN to post to additional depreciation area?

Please clarify.

hinfi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205661
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Referring to the previous thread, I can confirm that the same is still true.

Real time posting is generally only for book area, or revaluation areas allowed, and the according parallel currency areas.

Therefore you need to avail of any of the other options available in OADB. Maybe a so called V2 Posting indicator would help in your case.

In order to get more familiar what each G/L indicator in OADB does, I have attached a couple of very helpful and informative Knowledge Base Articles for you to review:

1572318 - Meaning of field "Posting in G/L" in transaction OADB

1626675 - V2-postings in relation to tables APERB_ITEMS & APERB_PROT and transaction ARAL

So, for example posting indicator 04 or 06 might be an option for you?

I hope that this helps you in making a decision who you want to post to area 30 to meet your requirement.

Regards,

Brigitte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you very much BrigItte,I will look in to and get back to you.This is much useful.

regards

hinfi

Answers (0)