Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery blocked sales order is not visible in APO planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Help me out on my issue.

There was a sales order in APO from R/3 which was visible in the planning book.

when I set delivery block for that sales order (for whole order), this sales order (quantity) is not visible in planning book any more.

But I could be able to see this order in the product view (/SAPAPO/RRP3). the problem is that the order disappears in APO planning book when I set only few kind of delivery block. not for all. Here what I am wondering is what is the setting or logic behind for disappearing the sales order in APO planning book when delivery block(only for few delivery block type) is set for a sales order.

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

When you put the delivery block, I am sure the schedule line category gets changed in ECC and this categrory will be MRP not relevant. Hence not visible in APO.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Thank you for the quick reply!!!

In both cases (before and after delivery block), schedule line category was same. there was no change when I set delivery block.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the sales order category in /n/sapapo/rrp3 before and after the delivery block. Then check these categories in SNP Planning area.

Let me know the outcome.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anil,

Sales order category is "BM" before and after delivery block. If there any clue to check further?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in RRP3 again the 'Non Pegging Relevant' column, for blocked delivery Sales orders is this box checked or not.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

"Non Pegging Relevent" field is checked for the sales order in RRP3 view.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

"Non Pegging Relevent" field is checked for the sales order after delivery block in RRP3 view.

before delivery block this column "Non Pegging Relevent" was empty.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So this is the reason, whenever you have this box checked this means this will not be planned and neither this will be pegging relevant. So not visible in SNP Planning book.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I would like to know on which criteria this "Non Pegging Relevent" column is set 'X' as this column is not sex 'X' for all type of delivery block. It works only for few type of delivery block.

Where this setting is done?

Thank you!

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check the configuration transaction OVZ7, where the delivery blocks are configured. This should be related to the 'Confirmation Block' check box. I think if this check box is ON, it will not confirm the sales order, so in APO you can see only sales order quantity as '0'.

If it is OFF, then it seems it is passing the requirement but setting that to 'Not Pegging relevant'.

If the above setting is not impacting your case, then please check for any reason, your requirement type in sales order is changed when you set the particular delivery block. For sure, I know the setting in Requirement class 'No MRP' controls the 'Not pegging relevant' indicator in APO.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.