cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiuser User provisioning error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are using GRC AC 10.1 SP7 - when trying to provision multiple users, the email with password is sent  to all with only password of first user in the list. Other users are not getting their passwords. Notifications for single user requests are working fine. Please suggest.

Thanks

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmar,

Have you found the solution for this problem?

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No still issue has not resolved,i have raised OSS also.But not  much help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmar

Please send me the Screen shot or the log you are thrown.And the Settings notification of the Users 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find screen

Thanks

Ahmed

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ahmed,

please see:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1914451

Let us know if this solves the problem.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Alessandro,

No it doesn't resolve,i have checked above notes .we have done config exactly same as above notes.

Thanks

Ahmed

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Can you please check if the BADI implementation class CL_GRFN_MSMP_NOTIF_MULTIUSER is developed for BADI/Enhancement Spot GRFN_MSMP_NOTIFICATION_ES is already in place in your system.

You can check below SAP note for details

1626046 - UAM: Password is not sent for a multiple user request

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmar,

It's strange if you still face the issue even after following up with KBA# http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1914451

Could you please share the screen shots of your process global settings and notification settings, just getting double sure of your configurations.

But in case you have done exactly the same way, then it might be a bug and raising this to SAP should be able to give you the solution.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,please find below screen

Thanks

Ahmed