cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we send multiple workbooks to multiple recipients for multiple times a day through broadcasting

0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am in a situation here where I have to send an email of 300 reports to multiple recipients for multiple times per day  through portal using precalc server....I am working Information Broadcasting.Still I am looking for solution for my problem.can you  please drop your valuable inputs regarding this.

Can we make this possible through process chain???

Thanks

Ash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ash,
you need to create 300 settings as you have 30 different reports.

You can create variant for program RSRD_BROADCAST_BATCH in SE38, and

run the program with variants, or schedule the program in process chain.

Regards,
Arvind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

thanks for responding arvind,I will give a try with this but I hope the recipient will be receiving lots of mails for each workbook...say if suppose a single workbook has been broadcasted 10 time a day so recipient will be receiving 10 mails..here in my project I have to broadcast like 30 diiferent workbooks for 9 times a day....is there any possibility of sending all these workbooks in a single attachement?so that it will reduce the mails

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashu,
yes, I understand it is tough..I think it is not possible to send all workbooks in single attachment.

Regards,
Arvind

0 Kudos

Thanks Arvind...cheers mate..I will jot down the solution if I find any regarding my issue

0 Kudos

hi arvind

can we change the technical description of the delivered workbook..we are receiving the mails in this way WORKBOOK_VZD06S2M7I4PY7NILPNH60WYZ.....and we dont want to see the techincal id of the workbooks....so can you please advice regarding this issue?

arvind_doomra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashu,

Sorry this is not possible.
this has been documented in MY SAP NOTE :

1921803 - Restrictions in BEx Broadcaster

Please go through the note for other restrictions as well.

Regards,
Arvind