Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report RSUSR100N output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

When I select both Roles and Profiles, I know that change documents for Roles can be found in CDHDR table where Change Document Object is PFCG.

But for Profile changes there is nothing in CDHDR table, so where that can be found?

Thank you,

5 REPLIES 5

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The changes are stored in the USH* tables

USH12                          Change history for authorization values

USH10                          Change history for authorization profiles

419933 - FAQ: Maintenance of change documents in user administration

Changes of authorizations in table USH12, of profiles in table USH10, of profile assignments in table USH04 and of user attributes (validity, lock status, password change) in table USH02. Changes to roles are logged in the central change documents in the object class PFCG.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I can clean CDHDR with RSCDOK99 report, but is there any report to clean USH* tables?

I know that there is an option with archiving, but would direct clean affect any data consistency in other tables?

These table becoming huge and we do not want looking many years back.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yves,

I am not finding the report RSUSR100N consistent with data in the tables USH10 and USH12, simply because when I use the same Modification date as selection criteria nothing is matched in USH* tables.

Thanks,

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Peter

I did set a trace on RSUSR100N when searching profile changes for a user... and in fact it is mainly reading table USH04 (Change history for authorizations) & USR11 (profiles names).

I crossed check and the profiles change history from USH04 & RSUSR100N does match.

Sometimes tables names are misleading !

Regards

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cleaning for USH* is to be done through archiving as stated in note  419933 - FAQ: Maintenance of change documents in user administration

Use SARA with the appropriate archiving object or SE80...837

Regards