Did you mean: 

Need help to resolve ssl certificate error

martins_keruss
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo, I try to add my certificat signed from godedy, to NW 7.40 java

environment.

I have two java(portal) environments - one on NW 7.0 and one on NW 7.40

and two pem files - key.pem and cert.pem or one pfx file, already signed by godedy. On the 7.0 there are no problems with the certificat if I

open

IE browser.

I have imported private key from pfx file in NW 7.40 java keystore successful, but it's  not possible to include certificat from cert file, the message "ERROR: -> iaik.asn1.CodingException:

ASN.1

creation error: iaik.asn1.CodingException: Length: Too large ASN.1

object: 40"

is thrown.

As a result I can't export view to pse to get signed certificat to start working.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member45419
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martins,

pls refer below threads,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3162721

Regards

K.N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

martins_keruss
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for Your answer, my problem was that I must has two additional intermediate certificates from Godady. After done concatenation of all certificates and recreate pse problem was resolved.

I did as of note 1300880

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This may happen if the certificate is corrupted or not in right format. Try uploading the certificate on another system. Try getting new certificate from your vendor and upload it.

If possible, provide screenshots of the certificate import steps you are performing.

Regards,

Tapan

martins_keruss
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo, on my nw 7.0 system there is no problem with certificat, but on both nw 7.40 systems the situation is the same.

And about steps

1. Import private key from Godedy.pfx as pkcs 12 created from cert and key pem files received from CA

2. import certificat cert.pem as X.509, error is thrown

or export certificate from browser from working system NW 7.0 as base64 encoded and import there, also as X.509. Import success, but if i try to Export view to pse then

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Instead of certificate/PK is pem format, please use them in  p8 or p12 format. You can covert from pem to p8 or p12 using openssl command (please search the program in google).

Cheers,

Tapan