Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PM - Order scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Community ,

I Have 4 different questions about SAP PM :

1- For a Maintenance Plan, how could i find the Tolerance + Date & Tolerance - Date attached to each scheduled Order. Ps : I know how to calculate them, but is there any way to have them for each order in a transaction or an specific field?

2- In a maintenance order, is there any way to have the repair time spent for an order in IW33. Ps : I'm not asking for a MTTR analysis basis on an equipment or a functional location.

3- Could you please explain what the reason behind having different type de Scheduling (ShedType in an order) and how to choose the best of them. I have tried many times to understand what the use of this field in vain; Ps: I know the definition of each one and how it works, i'm searching for the WHY !

4- If I work with a Strategy ( With a Tolerance +/- & Call date & shift factor already defined ), what the use to have the same fields (Tolerance, call date & shift factor) in a Strategy plan if there are already defined in the strategy. The second question, If the scheduling parameters of the strategy are different from those on the strategy plan, SAP will prioritize the strategy parameters of the plan parameters ?

Thank you in advance for the help. In the meanwhile i will wait and Learn.

Best Regards,

Karim F.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karim,

Some of the information for the questions you have raised.

1. In standard you cannot find the tolerance in any work order. Purpose of Tolerance is to find out when your ordered can be called after the previous is completed or as per the maintenance plan scheduling. These tolerance are fixed as per the maintenance plan. If you need it, then you need to do enhancement to add these fields in the maintenance order (custom fields).

2. If you have seen breakdown maintenance order (M2), you can see a breakdown tick and breakdown duration (you can also bring this field through config in SPRO). When this tick is checked, during TECO system will automatically calculate the breakdown (repair time). If this information is already known to you, please explain what you mean by repair time.

3. Read this link to understand the scheduling types and uses

Scheduling Data - Orders (CS-SE/PM-WOC-MO) - SAP Library

4. Can you elaborate your issue on strategy ? Where do you enter tolerance in strategy ? Give a read in the below article.

Maintenance Strategy - Maintenance Planning (CS-AG/PM-PRM-MP) - SAP Library

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Terence,

I really appreciate the help.

1- For the first question it's obvious, it's Good

2- For the second question, I have another 2 Questions :  

- Could you please give me the right SRPO path to activate the breakdown tick.

- The breakdown tick (Breakdown duration calculation) is available only for the M2 order type ? or for others also ?

3- I will read the document

4- I'll explain the idea !

This is what i have in my strategy scheduling parameters :

And this is what i have in the Maintenance Plan (Strategy Plan using the same strategy described above):

So, The Question is, when i do the scheduling, the orders will depend on the Maintenance Plan scheduling parameters or those of the strategy?

Regards,

Karim

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Karim,

AD2) The "Breakdown" tick is available for Notification (not Order) types for which you have added the Screen Area 035 "Malfunction data" in the "Set Screen Templates for the Notification Type" node and not hidden the field VIQMEL-MSAUS under "Set Field Selection for Notifications" node

| both under

SPRO > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Maintenance and Service Notifications > Notification Creation > Notification Types

But this is especially for the MTTR/MTBR calculations in PMIS

If you are simply looking for a place to register the time it took to repair, then you can look at teh Actual Time and Actual Duration fields in the Order Operation confirmations. (IW41/IW44)

AD4) The Maintenance Plan takes precedence, values from the Strategy are just the defaults.

Answers (0)