Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Search help in SAP MDG-C 7.0

former_member517519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am having one requirement where I need to restrict the values of reconciliation account(AKONT) based on Company Code(BUKRS) in SAP MDG-C, I have created a customized search help which is working fine.

But when I am assigning the same search help in the Company code entity type and try to run that it is not working. I also put the debugger and that also not triggered.

Note:- after assigning the search help I have activated the data model BP and also generate the structures, but still it is not working.

Requesting you to kindly let me know If I am doing anything wrong or missing something.

Any useful help will be rewarded.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashu,

what excatly you are trying to achive,you want make the Recon. account mandatory or want to assing the specific values based on CC or want to restrict the values from drop down.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu

As per SAP we can not assign search help to entity type 4. Here Comapny code is type 4

former_member517519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the reply.

I assigned search help to COMPANY entity data element as BUKRS which is defined as type 3 in the BP data model.

Also, I tried with assigning the search help to my Reconciliation account field i.e. AKONT data element and type 3 entity in the BP data model.

My query is am I missing something/doing wrong.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu

For AKONT SAP delivered SAKO search help and it is already assigned in Data Model BP

It contains restriction per Company code also

Can you elaborate your requirement?

former_member517519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any inputs?

Regards

Ashu