cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR could not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Purchase order is having account assignment as Q and WBS Element. When I click on purchase requisition number which is assigned to purchase order. It shows “Purchase requisition does not exist”.

It is very strange how purchase requisition disappear from database. After converting to Purchase order.

Business is following process of creating purchase requisition through MRP.

I have check some thread regarding the same. But here case is different because Purchase order is created with reference to purchase requisition.

Also purchase requisition is not archive bcuz  Purchase order is stil active.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the PR has been deleted when you run MRP. Please check the KBA: 1998671 - Purchase requisitions deleted from table EBAN which explains the reason and the solution.

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is most useless KBA I ever saw. A PR that has history, is used in a PO, must not be deleted by a MRP run, this is bug and not a kind of design.

And PR that existed cannot have anything to do with number gaps from buffering, which are there because the number was not taken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

I agree on this PR converted to PO could not be deleted because it standard process.

I think second point of buffering time might be possible.But do you think it has happen to only one purchase requisition.

Now the problem is I could not delete the purchase order line item because Good Receipt has already been made. Is there any other solution on this. Because I want to do some changes in purchase order and it is not allowing to do same. Stating me below error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I have find one weird thing. Purchase Line item #50 is having purchase requisition which does not exist

and for same line item #50 it is having PR number under Delivery Schedule Tab which for line item 40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhi,

Perhaps you should put in an OSS note.

- Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...Jeff.

Before that is there any correction program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any correction program for purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhi,

I don't know.  I suggest putting in your own OSS note before using any correction program that you find, and I suggest that you check out this blog post: http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/blog/2014/08/14/a-primer-on-correction-programs.

- Jeff

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Correction programs can usually be found in SAP Notes in SAP marketplace, where you can find as well a note for the error message number from your screenshot.

Instead of just pushing the discussion with the same question that you asked 9 hours ago  you could have added some valuable information instead.

there is not yet a single sentence about how this PO got created, how the change history looks like .... That you are working in special industry solution can only be known from the screenshot with the error message.

All this is valuable information for people who can help you. You have to do something yourself to get better help. Never heard about "garbage in = garbage out" ?

0 Kudos

Hallo,

Please check there may be possibility of some archiving job which will run in background and because of which your PR was deleted.

BR

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check entry in table EBAN if not available then it may be deleted from the table !

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either your organization has ran the archive process for purchase requisition or someone has deleted the PR number from EBAN table.