Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in VA05 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

my client requirement is as follows.

Transaction code VA05

Selection screen fields are Sales Employee, Document Dates like from and To and Sales Area after that he will execute the report.

now Sales Employee field should be his SAP login ID should come automatically with Grey mode.

so kindly guide me on this .

Thanks and Regards

Kamilikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have the possibility of selecting the partner type you want to see in the selection field by selecting the partner function as PE.

However one should provide the value for this normally. If you want this field to be greyed out, you have to only create a variant for each sales employee and ask them to use that variant alone, or you should copy the program SAPMV75A of VA05 and create a custom code to enable your requirement.

In SAP, I dont think you have the possibility of greying out a field with fixed value by default (except by the usage of variants)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess your requirement can not be achieved in standard system, But I can suggest a work around with minimal Zee which I can think of, may be it could be helpful to you.

1. Use Report VA05N where Created by field is there which is nothing but Login ID

2. Ask your technical person to create an input screen as per the requirement (which can have login ID as default with output only)

3. Once that Zee screen is executed VA05N report can be called in program, VA05N report input can be filled with  Zee screen input  in to VA05N report and get the output. (Login ID can be filled in to  Created By field)

4. Provide  authorization for Zee screen as well as VA05N to user..

Hope this may help you....

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the sales employee and the sap user id is same you can use the selection option my orders.