cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain the load date while loading data in target table

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I loaded the data in target and applied table comparison, after applied Table Comparison, I cant able to load current sysdate for all record.

please let me know how to load current sysdate while using table comparison.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkataramana_paidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinodh,

Could you explain your scenario some what in detail.

Do you have date field in the target  and do you need to insert after table comparison for new records with sysdate?

After table comparison we have to use map operation transform and query transform  to insert the sysdate in the target.

let me explain .

Assume source doesn't have insert date field  and target having the insert date field.

After table comparison we have to segregate insert,update and delete as different pipelines.

We need to insert the sysdate value for only new records from the source .

Flow structure will be like this .

MO_Insert----->QT_insert--->KG--->Target

Source---> Table Comparison--->-------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

In the above diagram I have mentioned only insert pipeline only. You can implement update and delete based on your requirement.

After table comparison we need to use Map_operation MO_Insert to convert the record op codes from insert to normal.

If we want to use query transform ,we have to use with normal op code data only .   Means query transform can change the  that's why its allow only normal op code data only.

In the map_operation use Insert as normal and remaining all as discard. In the QT_Insert map the insert date field as sysdate. Then we can use Key generation and then target table.

I hope it will work for you . If you any specific scenario give elaborate your question.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.