cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot edit after result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to change inspection lot plan after result recording made ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

Please have a look at KBA 1716024.

BR,

Nancy

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry ,I can not open KBA 1716024/

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

May I ask you one question,

one material has a quantitative characteristic single result . After I do QE51n  result recording for one material .I lock the lock icon ,
Result recording manually , I want to lock it automatically after I enter the RR

How can I do it ?Thank you!

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mishuang,

If you want to change results after UD, you can define the characteristic as a long-term char.

If it is a short-term char. you'll have to cancel UD by note 33924 and change results.  Or you may consider cancel the inspection lot in t-code QA12, menu 'Usage decision' > 'Functions' > 'Cancel lot'.  Then create a new one to record correct results.

Best regards,

Nancy

Nancy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mishuang,

You can achieve it by changing the user settings in QE01.

Br,

Nancy

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you !

Br,

Mishuang Zhao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayesh,

Its exactly Possible to change the Inspection Lot Plan after RR.

As:

• Firstly we will Create the Production Order or say GRN for  material.
  • For Production Order the Inspection Lot for the same will be Created in SAP automatically if the Material master is assigned with Inspection Setup in the material Master. As you will find the same in QE71, where you do the RR.
  • In case of GRN the Lot will be Created automatically if the Material master is assigned with Inspection Setup in the material Master. As you will find the same in QE32, where you do the RR.(if Parameters assigned).
  • In Production Order, After your RR if you are going to Change the Plan for the lot it will not effect your Lot's RR. It will remain as it is.
  • But in case of GRN where the Lots were created & you had made the UD ,you have to Reverse the UD to change the Lots Quantity.
  • But there is no standard T.Code to Reverse a UD in SAP. You may take help of your ABAP Team.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

GRN qty change is possible after taking UD reversal but still there is no option to change SPECIFICATIONS AND THERE RESULTS.

Bcoz when you process RR table entries updated and there is no way of change the lot results and specs.

there is only one way to cancel the lot and reassign the plan and regenerate the inspection lot after GRN.

Or other wise table level update in SAP which is not recommended.

Regards

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry ,I don't know your mean of inspection lot plan ?

After the RR before the UD you can change the RR.

BR

MZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If it is GRN with 101 then take 102 for its reversal. If it is Prodn order then take the prodn reversal. MBST is used to take the reverse or cancel the material document.

Regards

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

I will try .Thank you!

BR

MISHUANG Zhao

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh, I didn't understand the term inspection lot plan!

1. If you want to change the results - You can do that before UD is made
  2. You can not delete the inspection parameters that have been flown in to lot from inspection plan
  3. However, you can add additional MICs in inspection lot
  4. If you think the set of inspection parameters is incorrect you can change the same in to QP02. It would take effect from the next inspection lot. But for existing one you can not change the same.

Anand

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

May I ask you after the RR ,can I cancel the Inspection lot? Thank you !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you can cancel lot after RR.

Manually as well as if it is linked with any material document then just reverse the document system auto set the status as cancel lot.

Regards

former_member216529
Participant
0 Kudos

Could you give me more information on reversing the material document  to cancel inspection lot ?

Thank you!

BR

MISHUANG Zhao