cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the user idle time , lo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a newbie to BIBO Java SDK, I am trying to get the user idle time and users information who all logged into the application using  BIBO Java SDK API .

but I didn't find any methods. So what I have to do in order to get the following details.

how we can get the user idle time ?

how to get logged users information ?

Thanks

Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You would need to go through the Developers guide and API referrence guide for understanding how to get the details.

You can find the guide at http://help.sap.com
Navigate to Analytics-->Business Intelligence--> Business Intelligence Platform(Enterprise) and select the product version you are using and navigate to the Development Information section to find the guides.

As far as your question goes
1. how we can get the user idle time ?
There is no direct method which can give you users idle time using the SDKs, you would be able to get the last logon time for a user and the information about the user session though.

2. how to get logged users information ?
Below is the mechanism to get the users information.

Call the getUserInfo() method on the enterprise session object which would return an IUserInfo object(IUserInfo userInfo=enterpriseSession.getUserInfo())

You would then be able to utilize the various options available to get the user info. The best place would be look in the API referrence guide for BusinessObjects Enterprise Platform SDKs.

Thanks,
Prithvi