cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empty ticket creating in Interaction Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As i am new to SAP CRM Technical, i need help.

User is able to create a new service ticket in Interaction center. and ticket with number is getting created and saving data in SAP. Issue is.. when user edits the existing ticket and save it, it creates a new empty ticket instead of editing.Why this is happening? PLease help me

Thanks

Subin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found that there is a BADI Available for controlling Interaction record Creation.

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Subin,

On editing, no interaction record should be created. This might be a bug.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

How can we confirm its a bug?

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The standard behaviour should be like that:

1. New business transactions: If you create a new business transaction, then an interaction record should be created
  2. Editing of existing business transaction: After pressing END, if you search for a business transaction for example in agent inbox and just edit it (without creating an E-Mail, or navigating to Interaction Record view), really just edit the business transaction and then press END, then no interaction record should get created.

If in your system without enhancement an interaction record gets created for use case (2) then you might open an support incident and ping me the number.

You might also check my blog  http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/interaction-center/blog/2014/09/16/tracking-customer-interactions-a... for some background information.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If a new interaction record gets created when editing a business transaction in your system, implement SAP Note 2142205 to resolve the bug!

Best Regards,

Sigrid