cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing/CLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am a java developer with 4years of experience.

I would like to learn SAP Sourcing/CLM . I am going to involve in sourcing project.

I have an idea on Bean shell scripting and Together work flow editor and XPDL files individually.

Please give me a suggestion from where i need to start learning the Sourcing/CLM in this area.

Regards,

Katheek.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek,

Kindly go to below link, it covers basics of scripting and will give you some insight:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/236664482/Scripting-and-Workflow-Guide-for-SAP-Sourcing

TWE is used for workflow designing. Go to the above link you will get the insight of workflows.

Also you can download this guide from SAP Marketplace.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Kushagra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushara,

I got a brief  idea about SAP CLM, thanks for ur help.

Now, I want to know about the topics which are very important in the functional side like migrating queries and so on.

Please let me know the important topics (which are regularly appears in the project) to prepare in detail and this would be helpful for me to involve in my upcoming CLM project easily.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kartheek.

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I would suggest you to go to the Webcasts, they are very helpful and build a good understanding. It will give you a good idea of Sourcing/CLM System. I cannot say a certain topic is important as it entirely depends on the project requirement. Also visit the SAP Library as I suggested before.

SAP Sourcing/CLM Webcast Series

Getting Started - SAP Sourcing - SAP Library

Regards,

Kushagra A

kushagra_agrawal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Go through the below links to get the better picture of SAP Sourcing and how does it works.

Getting Started - SAP Sourcing - SAP Library

Hope its helps.

Regards,

Kushagra A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kushagra Agrawal,

Thanx for ur reply.

I have gone through all the basics.

I have a doubt i.e., what are the major components to learn in this system after the basics ??

And what is the use of Together workflow Editor and where we will use this editor ??

Please explain. If possible provide the links for the same.

Thanks& Regards,

Kartheek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartheek,

We have a webcast planned for December 'New Workflow Embedded Editor' that may be of interest to you.. stay tuned..

With regards to the CLM application you can find you tube videos introducing to SAP Sourcing to CLM. the Webcasts in SCN is also a good starting point..

Prasad