cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Post Graduate in Arts, do SAP HCM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am Adhithiyan from India. I recently finished my PG in English Literature. Now i know that i don't have a proper background experience in Human Resource or in Management Skill. But i do have a aspiration to work in a IT company as a HR. Right now i have two ways, one is to join a MBA course and find my way up in the IT field and second is i can do a certification course, for this matter SAP HCM. So here is my question, Can a arts graduate like me, do SAP HCM certifications? If so he does,which place is best suited for him India or Abroad? Is there any prerequisites for him to do before joining the course? Is there any possibility that he can get a good paying Job?

Regards,

Adhithiyan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adhithiyan,

It's a nice that you have finished your PG in English and have a aspiration to work in IT. Let me tell you first thing which is that any graduate or post graduate from any stream can do SAP HCM but you should have a domain experience in Human Resource. Secondly, for certification you can do from India as well. But I would say complete your MBA in HR and then you can choose for fields that you like.

So best of Luck Adhithiyan

regards

Emma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your thoughtful input and your wish.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mr Adithiyan,

this is Shankar Rao. U need to get some knowledge in HR policies and procedures before joining into SAP HCM course because without basic knowledge in HR u cannot learn the working process in SAP HCM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The resource manager in our company studied sociology.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner