cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wcm issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, Can anybody provide me the solution, i am having trouble to run pm order cycle with WCM, my question is that when i create notification then i create order in reference with this notification after that i assigned the WCM permit in order, after that when i going to create work approval i get an information POPUP like " DATA CANNOT BE COPIED" 1. what does mean of this information ? 2. what is the solution against this informaton ? Please revert for highly appreciated.. Br/Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Rajeev,

Do you mean the pop-up:

Which is the Message no. I4165 (always quote a message number with your questions on SCN)

If that is the case, you need to:

Update the field copy settings in SPRO:

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Work Clearance Management > Master Data > Data Transfer When Creating with Template

Check whether you have the correct settings for a combination of

a) your Planning Plant

b) the t-code that is used for copying with template

For example, settings for creating WCA with another WCA as a template are t-code WCRD.

It may help you to look up valid settings in an IDES system. There are quite a few combinations...

N.B. The "Display" flag controls whether another pop-up appears where you may select the fields to be copied.