cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction (messages): missing messages while executing infoPackag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am facing an error while extracting data from ECC to BW system through InfoPackages ...The InfoPackage status remains Yellow and an error message is shown: Extraction (messages): missing messages while executing infoPackag

The RFC connection between the ECC and the BW is well configured and tested as well the profile partner on both ECC and BW.

Also the BW RFC user and ECC RFC user have sufficient rights ...

I m using the t-code WE05 and SM38 to monitor IDCs, Please find below all snapshots from both BW and ECC, The ECC receives all BW requests, and it generates RSINFO and send them to BW server succefully, but BW server doesn't receive them ...

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thank's a lot.

Abdess,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I still facing the issue.

All InfoPackages resuqets are stacked in ECC side and I can see them on the SM58 t-code:

When I trigger them mannulay (F6 on the SM58 t-code) all data is will transfered to the BW side 

How can I solve the issue so the LUWs are triggered automatically.

Thank's a lot.

Abdess,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdessamad , Please how do you resolve the missing messages in yellow state when extract data from infopackage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvrao,

In BW system, I deleted the source system and I connected it to the ERP using an account that have SAP_ALL and S_A.SYSTEM profiles ...By doing this, during connection and source system creation, BW system configues all parameters to communicate with ERP source, both on SAP ERP and SAP BW.

Hope it helps.

Abdess

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I delete the source system, ¿what'd  it happen with all the datasources related with this source system?.

thank

Alvaro

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the source system connnection at SM58

in info pacakge monitor check the step by step analysis

select the status tab -> select step by step analysis

now you find where you are getting an issue.

check the job in SM37 in ecc side.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani, thank's for your response,

On the sm37 t-code all jobs are finished, but in the step by step analysis I have the following errors:

Thank's for your help.

Abdess,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming as ECC and BW RFC connections are in place.

at ECC side SM58 - recorded only but not transferred.

try to execute them by manual. from key board you can use F6 once you select queue.

or ask basis team to clear SM58.

Other this load, are you able to load any data from ecc to bw?

Just cancel your present info pack load,

again retrigger it.

See the laods on ECC and bw servers. at SM50/51.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Korrapati, thank'x for your response.

I executed all LUWs on the SM58 like you said (F6), as a result when I checked the t-code WE05 on the BW server I found some RSINFO in the Inboud IDocs coming from the ECC. that means all LUWs I have executed on ECC in the SM58 t-code were delevred to BW server...

In nomal cases, that happens automaticcaly ...

This issue occurs when I try to load data using any data source on the BW server ...I tried many times with different datasources, different infopackages ...Etc.

The snapshots below show the SM50 t-code on noth ECC and BW:

Any idea so can I tack and diagnistic this issue ?

Thank's a lot.

karthik_vasudevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below settings in your source system

TCODE - WE20.

Under Partner Type LS, select your BI system. you will get the below screen.

Double click on the outbound parameters RSINFO and RSSEND individually. You will get the below screen.

You need to check the outbound mode highlighted in the above screen. It should be Transfer IDoc Immediately and not collect IDocs

Please check this and let us know. If this is not the case, we will check other possibilities.

Regards

Karthik

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like some  issue between ecc and bw rfc's.

Seek basis team help and reconfigure rfc's between ecc and bw.

At which server your facing this issue?

Qua or Dev?

Recently any source system changes are applied?

at WE05, - partner profiles are active at bw side?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the settings of Idoc configuration in WE20.

For your logical partner system display the settings of outbound parameters for RSINFO and RSSEND.

For both the parameters the output mode should be 02 (transfer idoc immediately)

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

In the ECC side, both parameters RSINFO and RSSEND have the option "Transfer idoc immedialty"

Thank's a lot ...

Abdess,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

In the ECC side, both parameters RSINFO and RSSEND have the option "Transfer idoc immedialty"

Thank's a lot ...

Abdess,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on the dev servers and it's the first time the connection between the ECC and BW is made.

In the WE05 t-code on the bw side, in Outbound IDocs section I have all RSRQST send from BW to ECC in green status, but on the Inbound IDocs section, I have just RSINFO that I have mannulay executed in the SM58 t-code on the ECC side ...

Thank's a lot.

Abdess,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen your ECC SM37 logs of info pack load?

please see you may find more information about issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Korrapati,

when I trigger an infopackage on the BW side, a job is created on the ECC system under the account of the RFC user conenction that is : ALEREMOTE (with all sufficient rights), when I check the sm37 t-code, all jobs are finished succefully :

Thank's for your support.

Abdess,

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said its first time loading then please check about authorizations.

Are you loading thru process chains or manual.

if loading thru process chains then please check authorizations for ALEREMOTE/BWREMOTE user ids.

You need to check the roles for your background user id which you used.

Thanks