cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock-in/out. How can I get the Data that is not yet in TEVEN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working now on the OData service for clock-in/out and now I am trying to figure out how can I get the Clock-in/out Data that is not yet in TEVEN table (infotype 2011). I went trough the HRESS_C_CORRECTIONS WD Component but still due to not so much experience in this area I need some assistance.

So the questions are: how does the Clock-in/out Data is stored? where it stored and how can I get it out?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok...I think I found the solution...

In TPTCOR_CORE I can find all the clock-ins that I need.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PTCOR (Display Clock-in/out Corrections 'Database') I can see all the clock-ins that are in buffer and waiting for the Time Evaluation (Post Documents). How can I get them from there?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All clock in/outs will come to table TEVEN from custom interface, this interface will be different client to client.

Once the TEVEN table got the clock in/out entries then you can see in IT2011 from PA30.

You can't directly fetch the time events (in/out) from IT 2011.

You can use the FM HR_EVENT_READ to get the Clock-in/out between the dates and manipulate the data as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

All the clock-in/out's will come to TEVEN table after Time Evaluation. What I need to know is where I can get all those clock-in/out's before Time Evaluation. They are stored somewhere in somekind of buffer I want to know where and how can I get them from there.

My OData service already can get all the needed data from TEVEN table. So now I need to make it get all the clock-in/out data from that buffer for further creating the SAPUI5 app that will be showing all the clock-ins/outs. Just like in portal.