cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry Over Error on Payslip - Urgent issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you let me know How carry over is being encountered despite of doing live run for employees This is happening for few employees

please let me know as it is very urgent that need to be resolved Take Home Pay is mismatching.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

Is last month pay results for this employee postings done manually for FI ? if so then you have to stop the previous month salary otherwise double postings will happen.

then go with changing of payment methods in the IT 0009 or you can restrict through de-activating the PCR INA9 but not advisable.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

I'm sure this error is coming because of inconsistency info type 0009 but there are several ways

Ex 1:

If employee has been hired on 01.01.2014 & did run payroll without maintaining info type 0009 then that amount will be stored in one specific technical wage type again just assume that up to 28.02.2014 you ran payroll so total two months amounts will be stored in one tech wage type.

for example

Jan = 100

Feb = 100 --> total is equal to = 200

Now whenever you will run march payroll 01.03.2014 automatically system will fetch last two months take home and current month take home salary = 300.

ex2:

You might haven't maintained info type 0009.

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

I think you have maintained the backdated Bank Account number in IT0009. Maintain the bank details as Cash / Cheque for previous months and Bank Transfer from the current month.

Reprocess the payroll and check.

Regards

Ravi

former_member194940
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

Kindly check your Infotype 9 (bank details might not be maintained that's the reason its carrying forward the last months amount).

Let me if the issue if the issue is solved.

Thanks,

Bhabagrahi