cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map SD return deliveries for import process in GTS

0 Kudos

We need to map SD return deliveries (customer returns) to act as Inbound Deliveries in GTS.  We populated the priliminary doc type and priliminary doc number too.

1.) Though the delivery shows as type 700 (inbound delivery for customer retunrns) as business doc category type in table /SAPSLL/CORREF we are not able to see them in any work list in import or export tabs in transactions in GTS.

2.) The object type in /SAPSLL/CORREF is showing as LIKP(outbound delivery) instead for BUS2015(Inbound Delivery).

3.) We mapped document type 'LR' as 'CULOIM' (document type) and 'Dispatch/Export:Outbound Delivery (Application Level)  in assign document type at feeder system configurations in GTS.

Can you guys please let me know your valuable suggestions for the above questions.

Thansk in advance for suggestions/ideas.

Avinash Nandi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash Nandi,

Which GTS version are you using?  If it (and your Plug-In version) are reasonably up to date, the functionality should work ok.  Of course you need to include the relevant Delivery Type in the Plug-In configuration for MM0B and the Movement Types in MM0C.

Nothing else is necessary, as far as I remember.  Certainly you don't need to map 'LR' as 'CULOIM' - instead you would normally map it as 'DTAVI' for other purposes.  Remember that the Import Declaration normally gets created from the GR, not from the Delivery.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. we are using GTS 9.

I am unable to add Delivery Type 'LR' in MM0B plug in ECC. The drop down only shows delivery types with document category 7 (VBTYP).

Thanks,

Avinash

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Sorry for that mis-direction regarding the MM0B configuration - you are correct.

I assume you mean GTS 10.0?

Please check out the following SAP Notes, and ensure that they have been implemented in your system(s) where relevant:

• 1459428 - Transfer of Returns Deliveries to SAP GTS
  • 1529943 - Transfer of Returns Deliveries to SAP GTS II
  • 1055580 - Returns delivery not transferred to GTS II
  • 1577253 - Transfer of Returns Deliveries to SAP GTS III
  • 1579909 - No business doc. type and object type for returns processing
  • 1818490 - Returns delivery not transferred to GTS IV
  • 1579908 - Returns delivery not transferred to GTS III

Regards,
Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for Notes. All these NOtes have already been implemented.

I changed the configuration from CULOIM to DATVI and got a new error in SLG1. It says could not determine the country of Physical Location. But all the country configurations are done.

Thanks,

Avinash Nandi.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I suppose your SLG1 error is arising from some problem in the Compliance area.  It might be best to de-activate the Document Type and/or the Item Category whilst you sort out the Customs Management issues first.

Please make sure you have set up the Delivery Type in the 'SD0B' configuration, and ticked the box to call up Customs Management, otherwise nothing will be transferred.

If you still hit problems, try setting a break-point at the beginning of ERP Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_MM0B_R3.  Assuming the de-bugger starts, step through and see whether or not you reach the line PERFORM mm0b_6800_map_r3.  If you do, then you should also be able to reach the line PERFORM api_6800_tibd_synchronize, which calls the RFC data transfer.  In that case, you should find that a GTS Customs Shipment is created in the Import > Transit area.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Now we are able to  see returns as Inbound in GTS, but have a problem with country of actual physical location and country of departure which arised due to DTAVI configuration. I think a small enhancement in program "/SAPSLL/LCD_6800_CONVERTF01" will solve the issue.

Thanks for help and suggestions.

Thanks

Avinash Nandi.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Good to hear that you're making progress.  Regarding the remaining problem...

I'm not sure why the system is creating a DTAVI document in GTS.  Is it because you have set the check-box for Compliance checking, for the 'LR' Delivery type?  Do you actually need Compliance checks for the Returns?

The CTYPL field is derived from the Plant in the Delivery, so maybe that's why nothing is being mapped from the ERP data.  But you should be able to fix it in the ERP BAdI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0B_R3, rather than coding an Enhancement.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)