cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report column width issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have dynamic report(not based on EPM retrieve). In sheet options, I have enabled the 'auto fit' for column width. One of the column in using 'local member' formula and the auto fit is not automatically applied for this column and noticing that all digit in columns are not shown. How to enable auto fit to the local member column also. Appreciate inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ragunathan1985
Explorer
0 Kudos

We could user VBA Rows("204:280").AutoFit

former_member190501
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Auto fit Column width will have an impact in all columns including local members. Which version of EPM add-in are you running.

Thanks,

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in EPM 10 SP 14. I am noticing that autofit is not working with 'local member' column...

paliwalamit9
Participant
0 Kudos

In your report option, are you inheriting the "Report options" or are you using different options for your report?

Please check the report options for "Edit Report" dialogue box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPC LOVING, Amit Paliwal and other Experts!

Did you manage to solve this issue? We are facing the exact same issue: 'local member' columns are not correctly resized upon report refresh, although other data columns are.

Anyone with the same problem?

Amit Paliwal, in our case we are not inheriting report options. But 'Auto fit' for column width is not available as a report option when you click "Edit Report". It is only shown in Sheet Options.

We are using EPM Add-In 10 SP22.

Best Regards,

Luigi