cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase SQL Anywhere 12 and SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a difference between Sybase SQL Anywhere 12 and SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 16?

If there is, could you please list out the general information. i.e. is v12 (i.e. pre SAP purchase of Sybase) just older than v16 (i.e. post SAP purchase of Sybase) ?

I know that Hyland's OnBase 14 supports both of these versions. Just having a difficult time trying to find information about Sybase SQLA v12 - if it is even still available for purchase, etc.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Christian Jones

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chris_keating
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

SAP Sybase SQL Anywhere 16 is the next major version of SQL Anywhere after SQL Anywhere 12.

The following documentation link DocCommentXchange will include  information about the changes made for v16.  For information specific to v12, see DocCommentXchange which has links for both v12.0.0 and v12.0.1 documentation as I suspect that most of the marketing materials would be focused on v16.

Both v12 and v16 are available for sale. Here is a link SAP SQL Anywhere v16.0 | SAP Online Store

where you will purchase v12 and v16 software (look at the sidebar for the v12 links).

Answers (0)