cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find user in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have run the sync Job in GRC system with backend connector as ECC .The table GRACUSER is updating fine but not able to find user in SU01.

I have configured the User Details Data Source under Access control-> Maintain Data Source configuration for the target connector with the user data field set to 'SU01'.

Please help I am new to GRC system.

Thanks,

Akshatha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha

Are you looking at SU01 in ECC or in GRC system? The sync job does not import SU01 to GRC component.

It stores user information in the GRACUSER and GRACUSERCONN tables so that GRC knows where the user exists and can use the information.

When you Maintain Data Sources with SU01 you would need to point your data source to your ECC connector that you defined in the Integration Framework. The Data Sources for Authentication applies to end user login functionality. The Search and Details can be used throughout the GRC functionality, however, some User searches is based on GRC SU01 lookup (USR02 table) - such as Access Control Owners.

If you are new to GRC, I recommend you get trained in GRC300. If not, there is a heap of information and blogs that you can work through - start working through this list for example:

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Coolen,

Is there any other way of creating USER in GRC .Any FM or program available for this.

Thanks,

Akshatha

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha

What do you need the SU01 GRC account for?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to compare user id of ECC with GRC and creating user id in GRC if not exist in GRC ...and these user id should be visible in SU01

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha

You're telling me what you are technically trying to do. I am asking you WHY?

Why do you want all users to receive a SU01 account in GRC? Based on your motivation, I am happy to provide suggestions.

Please answer: why do all users need a GRC SU01 account?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshatha,

You can simply get the users' reports generated in ECC and GRC system and do some excel work to know what all users are available in what systems, then you can create the missing user accounts in GRC.

But i don't think if comparing and creating the missing user accounts in GRC, is your business need

Anyways, i hope you got your answers now.

Regards,

Ameet