cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why don't it print hazardous components?

lulu_millan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I need a help because when I want to print hazardous components of the real substance in MSDS, that are not wirtten in the repeating group of sap_ehs_1012_004 class. I think it's an issue of how the data have been entered in the properties tree. I don't know if the class has to have a full feature, in my case it isn't.

I put the piece of code as I have done, so I tried with the standard composition too, sap_ehs_1012_003 class:

<11BRG001(M,SAP_EHS_1012_004;*)>

<11BRG002(S:POS;*)>

<01GESTRIDENT(I:NUM,CAS)[D:Identificador]

<11ERG002>

<11ERG001>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

can you showdefinition of generation variant and the data you have maintained?

If you check:

Example: Layout of an Abridged Material Safety Data Sheet - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Libr...

you will SAP example as:

11BRG003 (M,SAP_EHS_1012_004;*)>¶

3 <03EHS_L_TEXT(CED

-SDB-01.002)>¤

<03EHS_L_TEXT(CED-

SDB-02-07)>¤

<03EHS_L_TEXT(CED-

SDB-02-05)>¤

4 <11BRG002 (S:POS;*)>

5<01GESTRIDENT(I:NAM,

6 IUPAC,;*)> <11ERG002

<11BRG002 (S:POS; *)>

<01G1023001R2(C;*)

> <11ERG002>¤

<11BRG002 (S:POS;*)>

<01GESTVPRECL>

<01GESTVCOMPL(N:" ZZ9,9")>

<01GESTVCOMPE>

<11ERG002>¤

10 <11ERG003>¶

If you compare to your code: there is nearly no difference. Without add on information about gen variant and how you have maintained the data there is less chance to help. In any case: check: and links provided there. may this might help

C.B.

lulu_millan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Just so you know my generation variant is of type MSDS, its área of validity is Spain, manual aplications are generated automatically and released initial release status. Its aplication objects are MATMASTER and SUBMASTER.

In the data, the real substance has 3 list substances. These 3 substances are broken down into the standard composition also in the hazardous components, this class has only one feature that is not informed. The real substance is fully released but, not its components.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

a.) which rating do you use in gen variant? does the rating fit to the data record maintained? That means is there at least one data record in e.g. "Hazardous component" property with e.g. STANDARD/ES active (or STANDARD/REG_WORLD) maintained?

b.) do the identifiers of the three components does have "usages" ? If so are they active for rating/validity area combination?

c.) in regards of: The real substance is fully released but, not its components.

What does that means? do you use "Status" Management of specifiction level? This would increase complexity in analyzing the issue.

what does: "this class has only one feature that is not informed". means?

and on top what do you have in mind if you state " I don't know if the class has to have a full feature, in my case it isn't." in your original post?

C.B.

lulu_millan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph,

Thank you so much for your reply. At the end, the error was in generation variant. This had got a validation status and therefore not working properly.

L.M.