cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access on premise system using HANA cloud connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to use HANA Cloud connector to access the on premise SAP CRM system and assign as the same as a virtual host to the SAP WEB IDE however when I create a Fiori project in the WEB IDE and choose the system as my virtual host, I get a message 'Unable to access the system'

If I put the URL of my system in the web browser  https://<host name>/sap/bc/srt/idoc?sap-client=100   I get connected and there is a pop up asking for user id and password. Please see the attached configuration of HANA Cloud connector and let me know what I am doing wrong. Also, there is no 50033 port in my SAP system and the /sap/bc/ui5_ui5 and /sap/opu/odata path does not exist in my SAP services. Do I need to add any patch to on premise system?

Thanks,

Charles

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

in order to understand this it is necessary to have a look at the traces as well. In addition you should check whether there are access denied messages in the audit log.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took a look at the log and there are no errors. I am using a EHP2 FOR SAP CRM 7.0 system as my on premise system. Attached is the support pack details

Am I missing something?

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

there is no need to adjust the backend system. We need to look at the configurations on both sides.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

How do I get the odata services enabled for the SAP CRM system? i currently do not see anything under default_host/sap path for odata in SICF transaction

Thanks,

Charles

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Charles,

Sorry for the late response, but I was not able to reply earlier. ICF nodes will be generated, when activating the OData services with transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Best regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Markus. This transaction is not available in our system and I think we need to install the netweaver gateway add-on to the on premise system. However thanks for your response.

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

yes that's true. I must admit that I assumed you've already installed it. Without the Gateway, you don't have the tools for generating/administratin OData services.

Best regards,

Markus

Answers (0)