cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generated Vacation Resetting Back to Zero

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have an issue from HR where they generate next years employee vacation quota (via PT60) in October/November for the coming year only for some employees (totally random as to whom and where) vacation quota to reset itself back to zero.  HR then has to run a daily report to see if any employees vacation quota has reset so they can then regenerate once more for those employees.  It doesn't appear to matter if an employee has booked any vacation from this quota or not.  All replication steps taken in QA have failed so far.

If anyone has any ideas or has come across this issue before I would really appreciate your input.

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182232
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if the update to the quota is being done by Period or Day balance wagetype in Quota Selection Rules T559L.

If so i can imagine that when the relevant time type is being queries and before the quota is being updated using UPDTQA* the time type value goes back to being Zero

I could be totally wrong too

Good luck

Regards

Ajay

0 Kudos

Thank you Ajay for your reply and sorry for the delayed response.

T559L looks good.  At this point due to the randomness of the issue I will be letting HR generate next years vacation and should this issue arise again, then we will then have some instances to compare and hopefully narrow down the cause.

Cheers,