Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance required

former_member211589
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am an ABAPer and I have good fundamental knowledge in WM but no Project experience in WM.

I want to get into EWM area.I want to know if i need to have Project experience in WM before getting into EWM?

Thanks,

Rakesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

If you have Business Knowledge of WM and Technical Knowledge of ABAP. No need to have any other.

In ewm as an ABAP there are many different things you can do Like as below.

connecting to other system.

BAPI enhancements

badi and XI integration and RF and many other.

No need of project exp its enough u understand ABAP with any Business. But ur effort mater when you join EWM as to understand Warehouse Business.

Regards

Suraj 

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

If you have Business Knowledge of WM and Technical Knowledge of ABAP. No need to have any other.

In ewm as an ABAP there are many different things you can do Like as below.

connecting to other system.

BAPI enhancements

badi and XI integration and RF and many other.

No need of project exp its enough u understand ABAP with any Business. But ur effort mater when you join EWM as to understand Warehouse Business.

Regards

Suraj 

0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj..

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

This is enough to get into ewm. Put your effort well and success.

Cheers,

Jobi

0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

If you can understand OOPS ABAP and have good functional knowledge of WM , then you can enter into EWM. You need to learn new concepts other than WM like PPF , RF screens. Your hard work matters to succeed.

All the best.

Thanks,

Srikanth.A