cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable open the Input Help window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask for help, today I can't open the Input Help window as usual. Do u know what happen to my SAP client? Is setting's problem or SAP client's problem? Somebody tells me that some files of SAP client are missing. But I am not sure the reason if right or not, so I want to listen the ideas of friends in the SCN, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin Lai,

Please check with your Abap consultant it must be some technical issue.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Inthiyaz Ahemmed,

I am not sure the problem is caused by missing system files or missing settings.

Can you talk about the details of solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin Lai,

I am sure that it must be a problme from technical side but not from the functional.  There might be a coding which is linking with this function would be changed or deleted.  Please check with your Abap consultant with this detials. he would provide you the error detials.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this problem only occurs on the individual user, not all users. By the way, the problem is not occurs on my SAP client and solving these problem is just my job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin Lai,

Do you mean that in the same client you have the access and other users are not able to open? Is my understanding is correct?  Could you Please provide the error screen shot.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. Actually I can open the Input Help window in my client, but one user can't open it in her client.

The first picture is shot from my client, and the second is from the user's client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

you have confused me saying my client and user client.  Ok let me explain

1) If both are using client XXX and working on same company code,  only user is unable to having access problem,  then check for the authorizations given to this user for this tcode.

2)  If your client is XXX and you can access in your client and User client is YYY and he is unable to access this this window then first check

a) Whether vendors, company codes other FI details exists or not in client YYY

b) Ifalready exists,  then as I suggest please check with technical consultant.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was it working yesterday ? Is it only happening for vendor field ? Is it working for t-code MKVZ ?