cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bsp theme issue after SUS EHP3 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have recently upgraded our SUS system to EHP3 and after that standard BSP application "SRMSUS" has default theme as "SAP_CORBU" which our end user is not liking it.

how can i change the theme in SUS back to old theme? I have tried to find each and every option but not able to find the option.

Please help me experts.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide a screenshot of the before and after. I think the Portal theme trick should work.     

Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have attached both the screenshot.

Screenshot1 : After Upgrade where it is by default to "SAP_CORBU" where User want it back to "SAP_TRADESHOW"

Screenshot 2: Before Upgrade

Please note that even we are running these application through SICF, it is trying to take default theme to "SAP_CORBU" but if we make it happen through portal, we are good.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

How are you launching the BSP application? Have you tried passing a theme via Portal? The portal theme should default when a BSP iview is created.     

Please reward points if helpful

-Sung    

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have already tried this option and this is not working. When I am trying to launch the BSP application through SICF, it is launching with new theme. How can I force to take the old theme in backend?

Thanks

Sachin