cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Timesheet: Missing functionality?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

We are using  SAP Fiori Timesheet applications. While UI has already wowwwwed everyone, i am trying to fill in the gaps with obvious functionalists.  Moving away from ESS Timesheet application there seems to be loss of some of functionality, can you please confirm

1) Copy from Previous week

2) Save as favorite entry and apply to TimeSheet week

3) Planned working hours

A new option for "Quick Entry" or "Suggestions" is available. But they are empty in this case. I have seen few SDN post/questions to suggest that hrs can not be added to this list. I am looking for suggestions and inputs to minimize functionality gaps.

Our system components.

UIX01HCM1004UI for HCM Application
GBHCM00260013HCM Employee Requests (Leave)
GBHCM00360011HCM Manager Approvals (Time, Training, L
SRA0026006Time Recording OData Integration Component
SRA0106006Staffing List OData Integration Componen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

"Quick Entry" or "Suggestions"  are currently mimicking "Worklist" in your CAT2 transaction.  So check if Worklist configuration is good in backend.

"Favourites" feature is coming as I heard last from (Timesheet Fiori Team).

regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishor,

We did try with multiple users and you are right Worklist configuration need to be fixed to ensure dtaa flows through.

However i could not see any field for content, ie. where you can enter a numeric value for "Hr" manual entry. If this means users can not enter hrs manually and they are forced to enter "Start time" and End time"?

Also what is significance of these fields// they do not corresponds to anything on CATS/ESS timesheet

• Final Confirmation
  • Partial confirmation
  • Remaining work

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Sudhir

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Currently, in quick entry, you cannot enter hours. Target hours are considered here from your work schedule.

If you want to enter hours, I would suggest you select dates and use "suggestion" in the next screen. There you can select cost assignments from "Suggestions"s and then enter hours for those dates and cost assignments.

regards

Krishna