Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC to JMS MQ issues in PI server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario : IDOC to JMS scenario

Idocs are triggered as a batch job for every 10 minutes, Approximately 40 to 60 Idoc's are coming for every 10 minutes now.

Every IDOC has some serial number internally maintained in data segment of IDOC.

Before triggering the IDOC from ECC system, they are send sequentially but after receiving to PI server its not delivering xml files in the same sequence.

For Eg: Will consider 5 IDOCs triggered & with below sequence its coming to PI.

Batch IDOCs: 10001, 10002, 10003, 10004, 10005,

In SXMB_MONI when I see , all are processed with the same sequence but when I check in MQ server the xml's are in the below sequence.

10002, 10001, 10005, 10004, 10003

When I check in message monitoring in RWB, it started in the same time but delivered to MQ with differient sequence,

Please find the snapshot of the RWB -- Message Monitoring.

Appreciate your responses if you can guide me in resolving this.

Requirment: I need to deliver the xml files to JMS queue for the same sequence of idocs which are triggered from ECC system,

Thanks,

--Sai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can anyone suggest is there any alternate solution to handle such issues?

Thanks,

--Sai

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can enable Queue Processing in WE20 partner profile and give the queue name then all the IDocs which created will process in sequence in both ERP and PI system in same queue name which you mentioned in WE20

Regards,

Praveen

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Is your PI 7.31 Java stack version? Incase you are using Sender IDOC_AAE adapter, can you try to select the option Enable Exactly Once In Order & check the behavior. Also select EOIO in Receiver JMS channel and check.

Ref:

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Azhar,

We are using PI 7.1 and in JMS adapter there is no EOIO option available at sender side.

@Experts -- Can anyone throw some light to achieve this solution.

Thanks,

--sai