SAP for Telecommunications Discussions
Network with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving communications landscape. Join in discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing issue in CI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello , export

Can anyone advise me on invoice printer?

it's standard program in CI " FPCOPARA"  , I had input CA No., Correspondence type but the results I got as below :

thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on this application log it seems fpcopara selection screen didn't retrieved any of invoices.

What correspondence type you entered in selection?

Did you entered any other selection parameter?

Check if that invoice is already printed (print date on header of invoice). If print date is different than 00000000 that means you have to change Type of Print (under Print Parameters tab) to Repeat Printout.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

0042 / application form IS_T_BILL_SF  and I also input invoice number .I did not print it only do preview for printout then I went to FPCOPARA got that results.

whether should I change any field here?

thanks Mario , have a nice weekend!

Mary

than T00420042

0 Kudos

First you have to check in transaction FKKINVDOC_DISP - Invoicing Document if invoice has been printed before:

If it was printed you should go to fpcopara and create new correspondence printing background job. In new job, Type of Print selection will be enabled and you will be able to set option Repeat Printout.

That will do the trick in this case.

Btw, where in fpcopara you populate invoice document number? (In User Parameters tab?) If this is case, than you should pay attention, 4th "Data" field represents invdocno - invoice document number.

Br,

Mario

0 Kudos

good morning!

I have checked the invoiceDoc. there is empty in Print Date ..so it's confused me.

Br.

Mary

0 Kudos

What about invoice number? Maybe that is the root cause of the problem?!?!

Did you populated it in User Parameters tab under 4th Data field?

Br,

Mario