cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue to edit the fileds in Co02 t-code in assignment tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there any way or how to approach to the following below requirement. Is there any way to deactivate the gray mode in ASSIGNMENT tab for PLANTS.

Our business case is like: At the time of order creation we will maintain both the production plant & planning plant in the order creation screen. Is there any possibility to change, once the planning plant is assigned to the respective order in CO02 screen.

Business case: They want to edit the planning plant at order level to change the plant....

Let me know the possibilities on this on urgent basis....

ASAP please...

Regards,

Madhu.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another option to the ones above:

> SE80: SAPLCOKO1

> Screen 140

> Element List

> Find element "AFPOD-PWERK"   (I/O)

> Turn on the "Input" Flag.

If you use this approach, you are changing this flag whenever the screen is called so it must be used with caution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to just change the Planninge plant of a production order.

may be you can try with ABAP development.

Regards,

Ravi

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do not think these fields will act as per your need by transaction variant.Do you have multiple planning plants for one production plant??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

We do have the multiple plants for this and need to go with this scenario. So apart of this is there any other methodology is there

Regards,

Madhu.G

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try with transaction variant:

Here you have a step by step guide:

Transaction Variant - A Step by Step Guide for Creation - Code Gallery - SCN Wiki

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

I hope it is very working fine for Header level data, can you please know me the procedure steps for assignment tab plant files section how to do it?

Because i tried to do it in different ways but it is effectively working for only Production Order Header data and Functions of the order...

Regards,

Madhu.G

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With screen variant you could try to change how the planning plant is displayed in the creation (CO01). Once the order is created I don't think you can make editable the planning plant in CO02.

Kind Regards,

Mariano